San Francisco, CA
Position: Social Media Consultant / Integrator
Work Duration: Jan 2010 - Present
Background: Robert provides website development and marketing services to an array of clients, ranging from popular artists to NASA.
- Advise Robert & his clients on effective use of social networks to promote their businesses and brands.
- Assist in integration of social media into clients' websites
- Conduct needs & requirements assessments, develop, procure, and/or install necessary tools for clients to participate fully with their fans, friends, and followers
- Provide clients with lifestream aggregation tools to maximize impact, minimize duplicated efforts
Sydney, NSW & Palo Alto, Ca
Position: SysAdmin / Community Manager (contract, telecommute)
Work Duration : May 2009 – Present
Company Background : PeopleBrowsr provides social network monitoring and analytics tools for individuals and enterprises. We also provide social network marketing services to large brands, with a significant focus on Twitter.
- Day-to-Day Systems Monitoring & Administration
- CENTOS 5x, RHEL, nagios
- Identify, Isolate, Report, & Escalate bugs
- Manage user community, provide customer support
- Assist in client campaign development
- Monitor social networking sites for PB & clients, create and steer online discussion
Vermeer Rocky Mountain, Inc
Position: Network Administrator (contract, on-site, telecommute)
Work Duration: August, 2007 – Present
- Multi-Site, mesh VPN, remote sales force
- Administrate all network devices, including Cisco PIX Firewalls, VPN3000 series concentrator, Cisco Catalyst switches, Linux iptables router/firewall.
- Administrate DNS/DHCP
- Provide support to client's other IT vendors
- Liaison with Telecom vendors to ensure smooth operation, reporting of outages.